Tuesday, September 11, 2007

OH my goodness....I could just bust out crying

I got this email just now.

Faith –
I saw *munchkin* today and she blew me away. I can’t believe that this is the same child that I saw last school year! Her speech has improved a lot…she is talking more and using more sounds…I’m impressed! She didn’t stop talking the entire time I was with her today and last year I could barely get her to say a few words to me. She still has sounds that she has difficulty with, but her speech is much more understandable than it was a few months ago. You guys keep up the GREAT work you are doing with her…we will probably need to meet soon and change her IEP goals. Let me know your schedule and we will set up a meeting time.
Thanks,
*Speech Therapist*

WOW! That just makes me want to cry. We're doing SOMETHING right.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cool!! And you ARE doing lots of things right! YAY!! For you and for KC and for Munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! I'm so happy for you guys! way to go munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Just wanted to comment on the survey! Too funny that nobody has voted on Mr Pibb. I mean... people on;y pick that if they are addicted to DP and Mr Pibb is all they have to offer! LOL!! (I know cuz I have been there!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL on the mr pibb....that is exactly the only reason I EVER drink pibb. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)