Friday, September 21, 2007

Fergus and other random details of our life right this minute

How's that for a crazy long title?

Yeah. I hate titles. I'm so envious of the writing skills of the bloggers that I am addicted to.....er....that I read.

Then I just remind myself: I'm not here for my writing skills, I'm here to get all this internal junk out of my head so it doesn't explode. I'm not here for my writing skills, I'm here to write down the everyday details and dates so that forgetful me will remember all the little things that I would otherwise forget (particularly useful when it comes to trying to catch up on the scrapbooking end of things). I'm not here for my writing skills, I'm here for fun. Anywho.

So for all you peeps who stumble, happen to dig up, or otherwise come across this little piece of blogosphere, just excuse me....I'm not here b/c of my writing skills (or lack thereof....lol).

Okay...how in the world did I get on that?

Ohh yeah. The title thing. So like Fergus? He's the ferret that I'm baby-----i mean, ferret-sitting for my friend who has gone on vacation (the lucky chicka). He's a cute lil rascal.

Munchkin? Well, to quote her (as I'm so fond of doing) when YaYa brought him in: "Ohhh, what that is? AWWWWWW!!! Me like it!!! Me hold him now?"

My lil fearless munchkin. Bless her.

And on the munchkin front, hopefully we're going to have a few more weeks of sweet munchkin behavior since the cause of her acting out behaviors did not show AGAIN for today's visit. I had to stop myself from singing when I heard. The rotten thing is that they're still going to give her a few more weeks chance. So we're crossing our fingers that she just don't call....and they're planning to ask at the court date to cut off any further contact with her and once the court cuts it off, there will be no final visit. I just hope the court cuts it off. This is dumb. The woman has had THREE stinkin appointments for the "LAST" visit with her ONLY child and hasn't showed. Obviously she either: can't deal with it and is just putting it off or just plain ol' don't care. We know she can GET to social services since she managed to get there to sign a relinquishment....

I'm just so frustrated with it. I know she's a human being with a soul, but when I live with the results of her choices it is so hard to feel any sympathy and compassion....especially when they are giving her so many chances, basically handing her everything she needs to get a grip, and yet she still continues to make dumb choices. There are people in much worse shape than she, with a lot less help to get on their feet, that have made good decisions and climbed out of their hole to become a valuable part of society....no reason for this junk. I do feel a little bad for her, but I'm being honest here.....

Anywho. I'm really sleepy. I'm so far behind on all the stuff I want to get done.....we're going to try to have a yardsale next Saturday, so we're going to be working on getting all of it together and set up.....and then the bedroom stuff I've been working on in Munchkin's room....well, it's gotten no farther....and the bed part is still not done. I guess I'm going to have to go buy the lattice piece myself. (LOL...love you honey....I know you've been busy....we both have.) Then there's the house...and the laundry....which is slowly getting caught up...thanks to my honey, who started a couple of loads and organized the closet while I went to the foster parent meeting the other night (what a sweetheart!). Let's see....still haven't finished my friend's wedding portraits and the gift for her that I have in my head that I need to find time to get done in real life. Oh yeah and of course the scrapbook stuff is behind as usual. KC's mom's birthday is in a couple of days and I haven't had time to even think about anything more personal than taking her to dinner for a gift......I'm so tired of being behind. I need to take some (MORE) time off work and try to get caught up, but at this rate, all that would get me is behind at work. Besides all that, there are some really neat books that I got off of paperbackswap.com that I'd like to find time to read, flowers to be watered, floor that desperately needs mopping, a yucky ring around the tub from washing the mud off the Munchkin the other day, my sewing projects box that I'd love to spend some time in, the misc details that need to be fixed around the house so we can put it on the market (for real....cuz we really do want to move closer to KC's job....and there is no plant in Oregon, just his job that is in the town a half hour from our current house), and.....well, I could come up with zillions of things for this list....but ya know what?

Yep. You guessed it.

NO TIME.

I need some sleep time.

So I'm going now. But you know what else? I'll probably end up surfing the internet for a few minutes before I actually go get some sleep time. Cuz I don't got much internet time anymore either. *sigh*

WHINE. Anyone have any CHEESE?

I had some but I had to throw it out tonight....it was moldy. Too bad I didn't realize that before I melted it over the macaroni that I had just made. Then I had to throw the macaroni out, too. Cuz then it was melted mold. And I couldn't scrape it off. *sigh*

WHINE MORE.

My fingers are tired of typing. Oh and let's not talk about zits. This stuff is supposed to be for adolescents....I'm way past that....SHEEESH! Somebody PLEEEEZ inform my face!!!!

LOL. Are you ready for me to go away yet? Okay. I'm going. No more whining.

I need a doctor------pepper. hehehhe

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get some much needed sleep, or caffiene. Whichever comes first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jenelle. You need some sleep... uh, I mean caffeine... uh... I mean sleep... go to sleep with a Dr. Pepper.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)