Monday, September 03, 2007

Dear God

I don't know if I can do this. I just feel like somebody suckerpunched me. I didn't expect a conversation like that tonight. It's hard to remember she's just three. I keep telling myself she doesn't know what she is saying, and she really doesn't understand. But it doesn't make it hurt any less.

I'm going away now to lick my wounds.

I'd rather deal with a tantrum than another conversation like that.....it's a lot easier to take her yelling hateful things when she's mad than when she's sad........

God help us.....this is hard.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you and for Munchkin. I wish I had more words of encouragement, or some wisdom to offer you... but I know what you need now is the peace of God to come in a heal her and your broken heart. So that is how I'll pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:18 AM

    Wow Faith - I hope God causes his face to shine upon you both in a special way today! (P.S. Hope you didn't mind me linking to your blog)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. And Amy, course I don't mind....as long as you don't mind me linking you back. *smiles* Thanks again for the encouragement, ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart. Seems you've had a rough couple of days. I'll be praying for you.
    What's up with the for sale sign in your yard on Sunday. We came the long way home just to see 64 again. I think Shane misses living out that way.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)