Friday, August 24, 2007

Uhhh...this vacation stuff?

It's kinda hard work. It's been a nonstop day. I really wanted the car packed tonight but things are definitely not that far along at this point....they're getting there....but not quite.....*sigh*

Munchkin is so excited....ROFL....she didn't want to go to bed and she's driving me berserk with her excitement.....she couldn't stop jabbering about taking this toy and can we take that toy and on and on.....and I finally got her stuff packed up and out of her room so she could go to bed.....and I put her to bed....and I quietly go about my business throughout the rest of the house as usual and about an hour or so after she was asleep, I hear her padding into the living room and she comes in with this big grin on her face and runs up to me and KC, all excited.....she SO thought it was morning and it was time to get up. She was quite disappointed when I put her back to bed. ROFL. I was proud of her though, she didn't really kick a major fit when I tucked her back in.....whined a bit but that was it. There was a time when that scene would have ended with a major screaming tantrum about having to go back to bed. *smiles* I'm glad this is not that time anymore. I'd like to not ever see that time return. Hahaha.

Anywhooooo.....I am going to miss our cats. They hate it when we go on vacation. Hopefully they won't miss us too bad since our friends are going to be house/petsitting while we're gone.

I'm tired. I think I should probably go to bed now so that I can get up early in the morning and finish the packing stuff so we can get on the road early. I'm sooooo hyped about this!!!! YAYYYY. Vacation!!! But sheesh....sometimes I think I work harder on vacation than I do the rest of the time. *sigh*

I'm taking my scrapbook bag, some reading, my computer.....rest? who needs rest? I'm gonna be BUSY! haha. And that's when I'm not like in the ocean or taking care of the munchkin. I'm gonna be exHAUSTED when I get back, I'm sure! haha.

Oh well. Such is life.
Later!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! Just think of the memories you are building for Munchkin. But, scrapbooking on vacation. Really? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl! Scrapbooking on vacation! Hey... I must admit, I have thought about it before. I just never find the room. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time!! I often think vacation is more time than it's worth! Can't wait to see pics and hear how it goes.
    ck

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)