Friday, August 31, 2007

My Apologies to the Voters

ROFL!!!!!!

Discrimination against Diet Drinkers was not intentional in the polls on my sidebar.

I blame Blogger....I had a choice for "SOME DIET JUNK" as well as "OTHER" but both of those choices disappeared somewhere.....I had that problem with several of the polls. All I can say is, it's a new feature....perhaps they haven't gotten all the bugs out yet. And I did try to go back and add those options back in just now, but since there have been some votes, I can't change the options anymore.

LOL. Sorry ya'll....if you drink that diet junk or other, you can post a comment here.....hehehehehe......thanks for voting anyway. *GRIN*

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I feel better now. I was feeling a bit left out because I drink DC! But all is well, and you are Blogger are both forgiven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rochelle....

    My name is Becky and I'm addicted to Diet Coke!!!! May the addiction never end. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)