Monday, August 27, 2007

Meaningless Monday Messages

Dear Weather,
Thanks for mildly cooperating.
Love,
the people building sandcastles on the beach


Dear other people on the beach,
Quit staring. Yes, I'm in the water with my clothes on. Stare at the lady wearing a thong down there if you want to stare.....after all, a forty something, out of shape, splotchy skinned, thong wearer is much more strange than someone wearing a tshirt and skirt in the waves. Get over it. Thankfully though, you don't bother me anymore since I decided to ignore you.
Just thought I'd let you know,
The chick in the water wearing more than a thong


Dear Vacation Rental people.....
Don't advertise high speed and not give the rentees a network password. Furthermore, don't make it necessary to harrass you for three days before finally finding someone who will work with you to correct the situation. And then leave the poor rentees with the huge issue of getting tech support to reset or whatever it takes to get the stupid box in the other room to work again...... The free meal certificate is nice, but you're causing a great deal of inconvenience for the ONE main reason we chose your condo. ARGH.
Sincerely,
The Rentees
PS Also helps if your tech support people don't give a lecture about the legalities of you using an unsecured network nearby since you have no other way to access the internet.


Dear work,
I'm sorry...I haven't been in the mood. Forgive me. I'll get to you soon.
Love,
Happy to be on vacation


Dear blog readers,
I'm sorry.....internet issues....too little time for computer while having fun on vacation....the water's too inviting.......etc etc.....I'll get back soon to you, too.....
Love,
alwaysfaith....................................

3 comments:

  1. I love your Dear....messages they always make me laugh. Hope your having great time, wish I was wish you..t-shirt and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Faith,

    Sorry just had to start it that way! LOL!

    Sounds like your vacation on the beach is just lovely! And I know that why are you staring at me just because I am swimming in a skirt look! I actually made what I call a swim dress and it works wonders. No more skirt wrapping around my ankles! It looks like a cover up, but made with the pattern of a nurses shirt but longer and made out of swim suit material. Much easier to swim in!

    Have a great time and blog again soon! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your messages always make me smile. You have a way with sarcasm.

    Love the sandcastle!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)