Sunday, July 22, 2007

This is Post #399

Since I really don't have anything to say, and but I just felt like blogging.....

I found this meme on Snot&Kisses called the 5 Things Meme and thought it sounded good for a quick post. Since I haven't been officially "tagged" (but you don't have to be to do one), then I'm going to skip the last 5 (which is tagging other people).

However, I'm challenging myself to do it in 5. Minutes. Since I don't have very much time. Can I do it?

Okay. Starting......NOW. 4:36pm.

5 things I want to do before I die:
Go to Hawaii
Take our kids to disneyworld
Own a beach house
Help at least 50 foster kids in some way, although hopefully not all at one time
Be a stay at home mom

5 things I can do:
laugh at myself
scrapbook
tutor college math
read a 200 page book in less than 2 hours (that is, if I'm un-interupted)
embroidery

5 things I cannot do:
wait patiently
public speaking
long distance swimming
eating with the right forks
say no to a bowl of Edy's....well, you know the drill...

5 things that make a man attractive to me:
honesty
cute eyes
good sense of humor
salvation
loves kids

5 celebrities I crush on:
AWWWW MAN.....MY TIME IS UP. It's 4:42pm

Are you really disappointed? Well.....I might get back to it later.

Well, I'm back, but I've decided it may have been for the best that I ran out of time.....cuz frankly, I have to say that my hubby is cuter than any of them, and he's my first pick on any list of guys.....and well, I'd hate to make any of them feel bad b/c they didn't make it to the top of my list. *grin* Like they'd care, but you know.

What can I say? I've got the best hubby....he's perfect. Well. Perfect for me anyways. And for our family. Ooooh I love him. It's kinda overflowing right now b/c he's doing such a fine job with the (un)happy members of our little family....while he's so frustrated with them......and I'm sitting out here blogging and appreciating the fire out of him! But really, I love him even when he's doing a fine job with the HAPPY members of our little family and NOT frustrated and when I'm involved and he's sitting out here blogging.

Speaking of my honey....I'm not 'sposed to tell you that he's started blogging again and that he took it off private b/c he doesn't care about keeping secrets anymore. But you know, I can't help it. He brags on me all the time, so it's only fair that I should get to brag a little, too! So....anyways. I guess I'll be good and not tell you that he's started blogging again and that he took it off private b/c he doesn't care about keeping secrets anymore. ROFL!!!!

Anywhooo.....as far as any other news.....well, today was good. Tonight was rough, but I don't feel like complaining tonight (for a change....LOL) so I'll just leave it at that.

Nothing else to blabber on about tonight, so....
Till next time
.......Later!

4 comments:

  1. Too funny! I am so glad you did this. What sweet words about your hubby! Don't you love when they can take care of the family and leave you to the blogging? That is nice!

    Have I told you how much I love your design? I think it is the best out there. Totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawyer...girl, that was a good pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... do I have some serious catching up to do on your blog! LOL!! I have missed being able to read it!

    And your hubby is sooooo sweet! He's the man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:47 PM

    Hey girl...hope I don't blow your cover, but I just went to KC's blog. It's really sweet the things he says about you. You're blessed to have such a companion. (But I feel a little more blessed b/c KC isn't mine and Clay soon will be.) *lol* :o) I love how he puts little character's names in for his fellow employees. How funny! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)