Friday, July 27, 2007

Busy busybusyyyyyy!

Oh dear heavens I'm so stressed. I took a day off to try to get things caught up and I feel like Im falling further behind. So why am I here blogging when I should be keeping at it? Well, b/c I just had to come share this. Here is your friday funny courtesy of faith's photoshop addiction. I was editing these pics I did for a family on 7/7 (one of the many things I'm trying to catch up on) and had to play around with these photos just a bit.

punk

ROFL!!!! Would you believe that she is a mother of five??? Hehehe. Looks like some kinda punk huh? Anyways. Just had to laugh at these pictures of her goofing around in her nephew's hat. LOL.

So I'm finished with that project now, all I lack is to burn the photos to disc and take them to them on Sunday. WOOOHOOO!!!

One down, five hundred million to go.

Cha-CHING.

Later!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography! Wished you lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sis Stacy. She is awesome. Crazy, but awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!!! I am sooo impressed!! And 5 kids??? Wow! She looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)