Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ugh. Somehow it....

ended up being 12:34 am again. And tomorrow....err....I mean today.....we're going to have a long drive ahead of us. I really should get off of here and get some sleep. But I wanted to upload pictures...so I started that....and I have so many that it is taking forever. I'm only like halfway through. And I wanted to post a couple, so I stopped uploading and went ahead and got on here. So here are a few teasers for you. I have to figure out a way to put all these pictures on a password protected location so that the family can go look at the pics of the reunion. I'd put them here, but there are a LOT of pictures with the munchkin in them (don't act surprised or anything.....hahah), which I can't post on the internet. LOL.

Speaking of the munchkin....perhaps I should find some wood to knock on here, but she was really good today. Playing with all her "cousins" wore her out though, she was soooo tired on our way back to the motel. LOL. Bless her heart! She actually started dozing off in the car and she NEVER does that at night. Ha! It was really sweet how they all played with her and everything. I'll try to post more later, but anyways. We all had a really good time.

I'm going to post those pics now and then hit the pillow!
The kids playing on the swingset....

my cutie patootie....
the so awesome sunset! I LOVED it!
and lest you think I was going to forget about this one......LOL......well. It's not my best angle....but it's pretty funny. What's not funny is the way the back of my knees hurt this morning. Ugh. I don't remember having that problem as a kid.....haha!
Okay. That's all for now. Catch ya later!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you got plenty of rest! And great pics!! I especially like the one of them climbing and the sun going down. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Was this a family reunion up with KC's family? I especially like the one with the kids on the swingset and the sun in the background. :o) Take care!

    Love ya girl- Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep....it was KC's family. And the kids were soo cute on the swingset, I saw them against the sunset and couldn't resist. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fun pics!!!! Looks and sounds like you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)