Monday, June 04, 2007

Clarification:

Someone called a bit ago and asked me if they were the cause of my open mouth, insert foot issues. The answer is no. Just for clarification for all the people who read this blog who know me but don't read the private blog, the open mouth, insert foot issue was with KC and one other individual who shall remain nameless and who does not go to my church. It's all okay though. Thank God KC loves me in spite of my big mouth.

And yes, KR, I do think the quiet people have it. I'm just not as quiet as I used to be. Haha....been living with KC too long. (Do ya like how I just turned that around so it's his fault now? hahahaha) LOL. Anyways, girl, thanks for your email and I'll try to email you back soon. *grin*

And by the way, also for clarification, I don't mind most of ya'll reading this. For those of you who don't read the private blog to see what I was talking about when I said that part about regretting giving this bloglink to anyone, don't worry....the chances of it being you that I was referring to are......let me see....

about 15 personal acquaintances/family/friends that I know of are reading this
1 or 2 that I regret.....

that makes the chance of it being you approximately 1.5 in 15, right? I don't know....I was never any good at those things. Oh well. What I'm saying is, don't worry about it. It was only a moment of regret anyways. I'm over it now.

Today's mood is much better. Thank God.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)