Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Misc Stuff

kidskickedback

the scene that absolutely cracked me up last night when I walked by the door and looked in on them. I had to immediately run for my camera. The bouncer grabbed a chair to prop his feet in and the munchkin very carefully pulls the other one out and tries to copy him.....and her feet kept falling off the chair b/c she didn't quite have it pulled close enough. LOL!


cartray

The lap tray that I talked about in this post.

Results: I am forever indebted to the genious who invented magnetic toys and to the person who thought of using them with cookie trays for car rides. It worked better than I even imagined and the munchkin LOVED it!

And for those of you who are interested (you'll need to send me your emails to be given access) I posted some of the reunion pictures on Always Faith -- The Pictures just now....some of the ones that I've gotten resized for web that I can't post on here for confidentiality reasons.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:41 AM

    We're taking an eleven hour trip at the end of August - I've never seen the cookie tray and magnet idea before! Thanks for that! Is that a cookie tray you are using for the lap tray, too?

    www.myebenezer.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. The lap tray was a new tray, but I only bought one and then realized I'd need another tray to store the magnets she wasn't using, so I grabbed an old one out of my cabinets. The lap tray was attached to two 8 inch metal shelf brackets with that sticky velcro (you have to sand off the nonstick surface on the bottom for the velcro to stick) and then I stuck the brackets into the mesh pocket on the back of the seat and secured them with heavy string. It worked SO well!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)