Sunday, May 20, 2007

Pictures from Saturday (and other fun stuff)

shpatrol

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....no.....unless I have a CDL license and started driving a truck recently without knowing it, that wasn't me pulled over there in front of that cop. *grin* I just saw them pulled over and had to take a picture. Ya know, these guys are like my favorite people and all. Haha. I thought about just posting that picture and nothing else, but then decided that given my driving habits, ya'll might get worried that I was trying to say something really bad had happened. Speaking of my driving habits, I'm thinkin I might oughta start posting those stories over on my private insanity, too......since I was in the choir room before church this morning and at least three people mentioned my blog and self acknowledged terrible driving habits. LOL. Yikes. Seriously though, I'm not that bad....there's lots of folks that drive just as bad, they just won't admit it. Haha.

Anyways.....I didn't get that many spectacular pictures on Saturday....actually, nothing spectacular......except maybe this picture of KC....and that's only cuz he's spectacular. LOL. Oh well....some days it's just not there for me. No biggie. So I did at least pull my camera out....that's something!

kc507

Then there was the pizza place where we picked up the pizza and took it back down the hill to KC's parents house when we picked up the munchkin. We ate and got changed for church and then went to church after that.....


franks

So these are kinda in weird order, but who cares. This is coming down the hill from the big town......we had a great time.


downthemtn

Let's see.....what else is there to say? KC and I (and the munchkin, of course) stopped at a few yard sales yesterday morning on the way to maw-maw and paw-paw's house. We found this one yard sale that was really nice.....they had lots of clothes that were in great shape and although a lot of them were too small, there were a few that fit and I also found this wooden play stove for her. It needs cleaning but it will be cute when I get it fixed up. I'll take before and after pictures. The cool thing is that I got a whole bag full of clothes plus that little play stove for 10 bucks. Sweet! We went to two yard sales, then stopped at the flea market and that one yard sale was the only pay dirt we hit. Oh well. So then we took the munchkin to maw-maw and paw-paw's and left her there and took off up the hill. Found some nice shirts at the goodwill for me and one for munchkin....did a little shopping and hanging out. It was really nice. We almost didn't know what to do with ourselves with it being just us, and I think we've decided that one kid is getting too easy and we need at least 5 more.

ROFL. Yeah right.

Okay, so we did say we might be ready to consider other kids for the two openings in our house that we currently have, but it just depends. Who knows when social services might call....or how frustrated we might be at the time they call. Haha.

Yeah. We're nuts. We know.

Well....I'm going to get moving here...it's about time to get changed and ready to head back to church for the evening service.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. It is so pretty there. I miss all that green. It has been green here because we have had a lot of rain, but it just isn't the same. Of course nothing is green like Guam or Hawaii... but hey, I really just appreciate green. LOL! That was one of the reasons why I did NOT want to move to Texas. But anyway, everything else here is cool! (I know... I know... way off topic here for a comment and all!)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)