Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Eesh

I really didn't plan on blogging tonight. But you know. I'm here. So I'll just try to make it short. *grin*

My wonderful hubby took out the two sagging shelves in the pantry tonight that were totally not helpful and replaced them with shelves that are much more efficient, both in size and quantity. And my pantry looks SOOO lovely right about now. I'm tickled pink. Well, maybe I'm just pink cuz I'm wearing pink, not cuz I'm tickled, but you get the picture. I'm happy about it, okay? And I'm tired so I am going to make this a short entry so that I don't say too many crazy things.

Cuz you know....I'm getting a little flipped out over how many people that know me and are my friends in real life are now reading this. Ya'll are getting to know the secret side of me, I guess....maybe a little too well. LOL. Seriously though....I feel a bit exposed. Hehe. Yes, mother, thank you. I know I've done it to myself. I can hear you thinking that. Haha. So, let me think.....there are....one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve....okay at least twelve people (that I know of) reading this blog on a fairly regular basis that are either in my local congregation or related to me. And the really scary part is thinking about the people who visit my blog regularly and know me that aren't telling me. LOL! Anyways, I hope ya'll still like me after you see how nuts I really am. *sigh* =)

Eh....um. What to say now. Uh. No....better not say that. Well, I......uh.....better not say that either. LOL. Hmmm. Bwahahaha.....are you wondering what I was going to say? Well....guess you'll just have to wonder. Or you'll have to wonder if I was just kidding and didn't really have anything to say and was just being stupid. Cuz you know....I'm pretty strange. Tiredness only exaggerates it. So tonight is just extra special. LOL.

Anywhoooo.....I think my office is going to move down the hall at work. I offered it up when I heard that we had acquired a new office down the hall that was previously used for storage. It actually works better that way anyways, b/c my current office is smack in the middle of the programming related area and I really don't need to be there when that office would work out much better for programming than the new office space down the hall which is really out of the way in relation to the other offices. But I'm a bit excited. It's virtually the same as my current office, only down on the quiet end of the hall.....yippee! And it works out better cuz it's right next door to my mom's office and she's the one who I "work" the closest with as far as our job duties are concerned, so it makes much more sense for me to swap offices with the programming crew. Plus....I think I scored brownie points for offering that suggestion since no one even thought of it before I said something and after a few moments to think about it, they jumped on it like they thought I might change my mind. ROFL! I'm not sure who scores the biggest in the end, but I'm thinking it might be me.....cuz it sure does bug me sometimes when the guys on the air start rockin away in the studio and it's right across from my office and I can't hear a single thing cuz the music is so loud. Not that I mind a little loud music, but generally they don't do that on the songs that I like. LOL. Go figure. Anywho. It will be nice to be down the hall where I can shut my door and nobody notice or rag me about it. LOL. I think they got the hint that the music was too loud when I got up and quietly shut my soundproof door. Cuz now when they'll turn the music up and then turn it back down long enough to ask me if it's loud enough to make me shut the door yet? Get a grip.

Okay, so this was going to be short. And it's been 40 minutes since I started typing. No, I don't really type that slow, but I keep erasing things I start to say. I'm gonna have to put the fact that people are reading this to the back of my mind so that I don't feel so paranoid about what I say....LOL.

Alright. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)