Monday, May 21, 2007

A Day Off

Only I think today was pretty much as busy as I've ever been on a day "off" (LOL). Oh well.

I'd tell ya all about it, but KC is already falling asleep in the recliner next to me and it's late, so I need to get on to bed. Tomorrow I get to go back to work so I can get some rest. Hahah.

Anyways, I just got on here to put these pictures from today up.....

Maybe I'll come back tomorrow with the boring details of my day.

Oh yeah....and blonde moment of the day.....referring to the hindcatcher as the shortstop while watching from the bleachers as our friends' boys played ball. Ooops. I thought....oh well. Never mind.

The pictures now.....
First ones are the before and after's of that play "stove" we picked up for the munchkin at the yard sale on Saturday. I cleaned it up and used a nice, big, fat sharpie to redraw the "eyes" on the stove.


projectbefore1


projectbefore2


projectafter1


projectafter2

Then the pictures from tonight when we went to watch the boys' ball game. I just have one thing to say about that. I don't think I'll ever be able to let my kids play ball in those little league things. Those coaches were so obviously playing favorites and calling plays that were so obviously wrong it wasn't even funny. And I'm not saying that because the team we were rooting for lost. They made bad calls in our favor a couple of times, and I still thought that was just WRONG. It's absolutely discusting. I'm sorry, that is just pathetic. It is pathetic that I was able to figure out who the coach's kid was, simply by how much he got to play and what position he was in and how often he was put at the head of the lineup. Sick. And it's pathetic that the same two kids had to rotate in the sitting out position every inning. Ugh. Anyways, other than that, it was fun. Can you tell it was my first time to watch a little league game? It IS called little league, right? LOL.

okay...nuff already....here's a couple of pics from that:

baseball1


baseball2

And this one wins my picture of the day.....I might actually frame this one. It's just tooo adorable!

baseball3

Kay. That's it for now. I'm off to bed. It's 11:04. 6:15 comes way too early. *sigh*

Oh. Yeah. And the munchkin came home from today's visit with ten fuschia fingernails.....and it's not just on the nails....several of her fingers are smeared with it as well. Ugh. I'm sorry. That's just not cool. I'm wondering if she'd wake up if I took some polish remover to her fingers while she's sleeping?!?! Not only that, but she apparently had a rough afternoon after the visit this morning AND since she got off school this afternoon, has pinched me a grand total of 5 times. She got time out and lost her bedtime story as a result. Argh. I really do hate Mondays.

Okay. I'm gone for real this time.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)