Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sick. Again.

Well. According to yesterday's doctor visit, there is a reason I've been hacking up a lung for the last 2.5 weeks. *sigh* I have allergies that have developed into bronchitis. Lovely. Now I'm on like 4 different kinds of medicine. Joy. Like I needed anything else right now.

In other news, the munchkin has had accidents at school for two days in a row now. I can only assume it is tying back to the bioM visit. And now, joy of joys, her tantrums last longer and involve screaming "I want my mommy." Which is not fun. I hope this doesn't last forever.

Gotta run now....we're in the middle of one of the previously mentioned tantrums.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)