Monday, March 12, 2007

*SIGH*

Felt like I was getting up in the middle of the night this morning. I'm not used to it being pitch black when I'm trying to wake up. Makes it at least 10 times harder to not hit the snooze.

Somebody please tell me I'm not the only person in the world who starts knocking things off the morning routine in order to hit the snooze one more time and still not be late. LOL.

I wake up and think: hmmm....I can wear that one shirt that doesn't need ironing...okay... and hit snooze. Nine minutes later: if I wear that skirt that is all the way to the floor and doesn't have any splits, then I can skip shaving my legs this morning (haha...that one happens a LOT)... and then hit snooze again. Nine minutes later: if..... well....you get the picture. Typically that happens approximately 2-3 times each morning. Basically my routine is now the shortened version and I just decide the night before that if I want to iron or any of those things, I'll have to wake up early. Haha.

And this morning was especially tough....I ran out of things to cut out before I had enough snoozes. *grin* Probably didn't help that I stayed up to the middle of the night finishing that book I was reading. *sigh* *sigh again* *Yawn*

I'm a nut. Yes. I know.

At least last night I didn't have that crazy dream that has been bothering me lately. Speaking of that dream, and I guess I really won't say much about it here...if I decide to talk about it, I'll have to do it on the private blog....but anyways, I got a piece of wisdom yesterday that I really needed to hear (thank you, Mother Teresa, I love you!)...and that was, "God isn't the only one who can send dreams."

Of course, that wasn't the only piece of wisdom I got from her yesterday, and I appreciated all of it, but that was the big one. What was really cool was the second time I had the dream, it bothered me so much that I felt like I needed to talk to somebody about it, and MT and MT'sDH were the ones that came to mind, but I didn't want to make a big deal about it, so I told God that if it was important that I talk to somebody about it, to send them to me...specifically. And He did. And it helped a lot. That was way cool. I love how God cares like that. Am I totally not bothered anymore? No, but it's in perspective and there's peace in that.

But that's enough for now. Back to work. (I'll try to come back later and post about the interesting stat stuff that seems to be going on here on my lovely little piece of the blogosphere....for all my sleuthing abilities, I just can't seem to figure this stuff out. *sigh*)

Aww fiddlesticks....I just realized that today is 12-12.....and it's almost lunchtime and I haven't taken a single picture....I gotta get busy! POO!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)