The Official TT Retirement Edition.
Thirteen Options to try now that the official TT Meme is going away (not that I was ever "official" that often anyways.....)
1. Tuesday's Tales - A handful of questions each week on different topics....
2. Saturday Six - six questions on a specific topic
3. Sunday Seven - from the same blog as Saturday Six only it appears to be seven answers to one question
4. Wednesday Mind Hump - the blog host is Blogdrive Insanity....three guesses as to why this appeals to me and the first two don't count. LOL! Appears to be 3-4 questions on a specific topic.
5. Randomness - again, should be no doubt there about the appeal.
6. Booking Through Thursday - a weekly question on reading habits, tastes, etc. Looks interestinig to a bookworm like me.
7. Friday's Feast - a buffet for your brain....five topics of discussion: an appetizer, soup, salad, main course, and dessert.
8. Unconscious Mutterings - yeah...sounds like my kinda thing alright!
And a couple that are NOT an option for me....
9. TMI Tuesday - these questions are a little too personal for my taste
10. W& E& T Wednesday - YUCK. Nuff said.
11. Make up one of my own....like Freaky Friday....a random "out of the blue" question each week. Rules: take question, find someone you don't know (and not one that is a dirty old --or young-- man) and ask them said random question and blog the results. HEHEHE.
12. Continue doing Thursday Thirteen (un-officially....since that's mostly what I've been doing anyways)
13. Skip it altogether... In researching "memes" I found a few statements on the "safety" issue of blogging personal information like is on some of these "personal question" memes. It's really pathetic that a few predators/idiots ruin everything for the innocent rest of us. *sigh* Yeah. I think its a good thing that I'm fixing the security breaks on my lovely little blog. *sigh* It's too bad it's gotta be that way.