Saturday, December 30, 2006

Neglectful me

Whoa….talk about neglect! I’ve been seriously absent from here lately. I guess its just b/c I have terrible connection speed, its hard to want to get on the internet when I’m home. If I do get on, I’ll spend forever on here. But I’ve really been enjoying my time off. Hard to believe it will soon be time to go back. Tuesday. Joy. But I can’t really complain b/c I’ve been off since last Wednesday. LOL. I love it though…I’ve slept in almost every day….like REALLY sleeping in….like 9:30! Sheesh. I don’t really want to sleep in b/c I feel like half the day is gone by the time I get up, but I have to admit, it feels nice to just wake up without an alarm and not HAVE to get up unless I want to. *grin* Couple of days I hooked up with friends and went to Hickory….that was pretty cool. Yesterday I stayed home and cleaned up the house and did some laundry and then fixed supper for us and one friend’s family that came over. Christmas was good….spent that with my parents and Christmas Eve with KCz parents. Had a pretty good time. I think that was about all that has been going on since I got off…or rather since the last time I blogged. I feel kinda bad for not getting more stuff done while I’m off, but you know what…I feel rested and that’s a good thing.

Well…I better get moving now….today we’re going to go back to either hickory or rooms to go in charlotte and pick out a loveseat and recliner for the living room instead of the papasan and rocker. KC really really wants a recliner and we need a little more seating in the living room. *sigh* But anyways…

Sorry…no crazy random stuff today I guess. Maybe I’ll be back to my crazy random self on Tuesday. *grin*

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)