Saturday, November 04, 2006

Whew!

I am BEAT! Updated to-do list:
1: check
2: check
3: didn't get that one done
4: check
5: check
6: oops...this one didn't quite get done either
7: sorta check....its partly done
8: check (thanks to recruiting some good-looking help....thanks KC!)
9: check
10: check
11: check
12: check
13: check
14 and many more: check check check.....LOL.

Oh by the way, the home visit was great. We're waiting on our fingerprints to get back and as soon as they do, she'll get with us again and pick up the final stuff (the paperwork from our drs on our tests and physicals) and then she'll mail it off and we'll wait some more. Sounds like maybe around 4 weeks from now? Maybe. YAY! We have so much to do now. We have to get a crib/toddler bed, a set of bunkbeds, rearrange the rooms to fit the new bedding arrangements, store the old bed, etc etc etc. I never really realized how much STUFF there was to kids....and having them. LOL.

Well....thats life for us right now. We're heading out now to run over to look at bunk beds....we looked at a Honda Pilot this morning (ya know even the car has to be bigger when kids are in the picture....LOL) anyways, Lord willing, we're going to go back on Monday and get it....IF it's still there. If not, then I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I HATE waiting, but KC's right (as usual....LOL) its better if we think about it over the weekend instead of impulse buying. *GRIN* Ugh I hate that. Okay....nuff rambling. Hope everyone is having a great weekend...I'm really enjoying having the house so clean before the weekly cleaning day, cuz it felt like I had today off. *GRIN*
Anywho....later!

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh! I am getting so excited for you!!!!

    Let us know if you get the car today! I wanna know all about it, color and what-not!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)