Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Another un-official one b/c I'm too lazy to go make it official. LOL. Not to mention its not really creative today....

Thirteen things on my to-do list before Friday evening:
1. Clean my desk....definitely needs some reorganization since it currently has multiple piles of junk sitting on it at present. Not an attractive sight!
2. Clean my shower. Has pink mold....ew. Must clean.
3. Organize my pictures and get some stuff ready for scrappin on Saturday.
4. Sweep the front porch.
5. Trash the dead flowers.
6. Pick the poor neglected pepper plant that is sitting on my front porch.
7. Wash the front porch (have you got the picture yet that my front porch is kinda in need of some serious cleaning?)
8. Finish organizing the garage.
9. Do the laundry.
10. Get my TB test at 8:30 Friday morning.
11. Get the fire inspection done at 10 Friday morning.
12. Get the cats rabies shots at 11:30 Friday morning.
13. Dust
14. Oh wait....this is supposed to be thirteen. LOL. Unfortunately there are a lot more than 13 things on my to-do list. YIKES. Well....I'm headed home to get started.

Later, ya'll! Happy Thursday.
OH PS....I HAVE THE DAY OFF WORK TOMORROW! YAHOOOOOO! Oh...but wait....with that to-do list, does it really look like its a day "OFF?" Hmm.....oh well. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)