Thursday, November 09, 2006

ooh look....PICTURES!

Okay...as promised....pictures of the new "MOM-MOBILE" (hahaha) I love love love it! Its Sa-weeeet!

And here it is....sitting in our driveway:
newpilot2

and another angle:
newpilot

And as a bonus....daddadddaaaadummmmm....
I found these pictures on my disk when I got the pilot pictures off....forgot I took them. ....while I was driving home from work awhile back. The funny thing is I just lifted the camera (WHILE I WAS DRIVING....LOL) and snapped....didn't look, nothing....i just knew the general picture I was trying to get....and I kinda sorta got what I wanted. *GRIN* kewl.

This is the point and shoot picture....didn't zoom far enough, but the picture turned out rather cool:
tree little picture

and this is what I was trying to get (the zoomed in version). It would have been better if I'd had my big camera and zoomed in better, cuz this one is slightly fuzzy due to the digital zoom-in, but you get the general idea.
littletree little picture
i just like that little tree all by itself in the middle of that pasture and the mountains behind it. Its just cool.

Okay...thats it for now. The auditors are here at work (driving me crazy, I might add) and I have to go pull a bunch of files and records for them to go over. *HUGE SIGH* GRRR. If I get done before midnight, I might come back and blog a bit.

Later, ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute....
    By the way, I love your wordless Wednesday - stool samples - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally see what you were trying ot get in that pasture pic. Looks great. I'm always wanting to take pics while I'm driving... One of these days, I'm going to drag my hubby out on a 'drive' and we are going to snap some pics!
    and I'm totally loving the 'mom-mobile' I'm so glad you got it and wish you the best of luck with it!
    BTW, your house is nice too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)