Friday, November 17, 2006

HA! My fellow evil-minded co-worker read my mind...

LOL....
Thanks for the comment, Susan....you have now earned a post on my blog. *GRIN*

So a little background history....she and I don't REALLY have evil minds, we both just have a lot of dealings in our day to day work with a bunch of mentally immature individuals....which creates a lot of stress....hence this little joke between us. I was seriously thinking about using this for today's post, but she beat me to it, so I'm gonna post her comment. =) Enjoy!

"Not so much a "quote of the day", but helpful nonetheless............
IF YOU ARE HAVING A STRESSFUL DAY..............

1. Picture yourself near a stream.

2. Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.

3. No one but you knows your secret place.

4. You are in total seclusion from the hectic world.

5. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

6. The water is crystal clear.

7. You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.

8. See? You're smiling already.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Suse"

LOL!!! Hah! Thanks, Susan. I'm feeling much better now!

Actually, today I'm not really feeling like holding people under, I'm feeling like holding "WORK" under b/c its not people that are bugging me today, its WORK. I am SO incredibly tired. Thank God there are only 15 minutes left in this lovely Friday!

This weekend is the Ohio State/Michigan game.....which everyone in my DH's family is getting together to watch at KC's uncle's house. JOY. Unfortunately for me, I'm not a huge football fan...I like OH State cuz my dh likes OSU...LOL. Part of that "being ONE" side of marriage....haha. Anyways, I'm giving serious consideration to taking KC's laptop and my scrapbook that needs journalled (can't print, but I can get it ready to print when I get home) and possibly a computer game that I never have time to play. Might as well make the most of the downtime. *grin*

Thats about all the news in my life right now. I can't remember what I've posted about and what I haven't. Yesterday was crazy and I never had time to come back and post and I don't remember what I even had on my mind yesterday so oh well. I should probably re-read my posts and refresh my memory before I post anything else.

anywho....I gotta get off here. so....
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)