Monday, November 13, 2006

Another Weekend Over

Whew...I'm tired. Not seeing any possibilities to remedy that anytime soon either. *sigh*

Friday night we had revival at church (and Saturday night and Sunday, too).
Saturday morning I got up early and cleaned the house and set up the "studio" in the garage. Did two of the three sessions (the third one cancelled) and then took down the studio. That took a good part of the day and then I still have to do the editing. I'll post some of those later.

After the photography thing on Saturday, I actually COOKED supper. WHOA! Yes, its true...miracles still happen. LOL. Okay, so I did cheat a LITTLE...I used chicken that was already cooked and cut into strips, but I chopped up the onion and peppers and cooked it all and put the quesadilla's together and all that. They turned out REALLY yummy. I'm gonna have to try them more often. No recipe either....just winging it. *grin* Some days I'm actually impressed with myself. LOL. Hey, what can I say, at least I'm easy to please. Ha! =)

Sunday....church again and between services we painted the furniture for the kids bedroom....it was a pukey green and now its a lovely black to match the bunk bed that KC bought today. Yay! Now all we need is a couple of mattresses, finish painting the furniture and set it all up in there. WOOHOO! Can't wait to see the bumble bee set up in the room. I'll take a picture and post it when its finished.

Anyways, today I'm really tired. It took me till way after lunch to finally wake up. LOL. Thats pretty bad, huh? Oh well.

By the way, I had a new commenter on the last post that really made my day. What a sweet bright spot in my otherwise sleepy morning. Thanks, Cami, for taking the time to leave a comment. I couldn't tell by your profile if you have a blog or not, if you do, let me know. And as always, Becky and Denise, my faithful commenting blog buddies, thanks to you, too for your comments. Its nice to hear from all ya'll peoples. =) I feel so loved. =)

Well...its about quittin time so catcha...
LATER!

1 comment:

  1. ok, a studio in the garage... what a GREAT idea! I keep telling people to find a park and we'll go take pics there.

    I think the kids room is going to look sooooo adorable. I just might be as excited about it as you are! Well, almost anyway! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)