Monday, October 16, 2006

WOW!

It is actually a FREE night (read: nothing scheduled....not exactly free since I have laundry that needs to be done, class homework that we need to work on, etc). This is the first time this has happened in around....uh...well, I guess about 3 weeks. LOL. I'm really at a loss here....the thought just occurred to me that I'll need to fix something for supper. ARGH...you know thats bad when you haven't been home to eat a meal (that wasn't picked up at a fast food chain) in around 4 weeks. *grin* Whatever will I do? In case you want to know the answer, I'll probably raid the freezer...I think there is a chicken quesadilla meal pack in there....LOL. Fast and easy....story of my life.

Anyways, random thought of the day: I'm glad people don't drive like the drivers ed instructors teach them to! *smiles*

I was driving home this afternoon thinking about random things like what all needs to be completed on that homework and all kinds of stuff like that when I got behind this drivers ed car.....which came to a COMPLETE stop when making a turn and didn't get on the wrong side of the yellow lines, used a turn signal a full mile before the turn (okay maybe half a mile, but thats way more than your average driver....you're lucky if they use it WHILE they're turning, much less advance notice....*GRIN*), and drove exactly the speed limit. Hello.....I didn't even do that while I was IN drivers ed. LOL!!!! My most vivid memory of drivers ed was driving down one of those country back roads they send you on and pushing the speed up about 5 miles faster than the posted sign....I thought the instructor was going to have a cow! You mean you actually are supposed to keep your speed UNDER the limit? I thought those were just suggestions....LOL. One warning and two tickets later.....yah, guess they aren't just suggestions. Hahah......

Okay....gotta run here...need to get some stuff done and KC is home so.....

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)