Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This is an illusion

Because THIS: is not me this week. I definitely don't look that rested about now. LOL. I'm just testing the option of using flickr instead of blogger to host pictures in my posts and this is one of the only pictures of me in my flickr account to test the option on. I do not like this picture. There is a certain dangerous mischievious look in my eyes that is a little too telling for my tastes...LOL....i like to keep that secret side of me hidden.....bwahahah.
Anyways.....Susan...this is for you. A rambling bit of insanity that should probably just not happen...well...here it is.
So I have a free minute and call down to her office to let her know that i'm still alive and we're chatting and she says: you really sound tired....and drunk....you are not making much sense....did somebody slip something in your drink?
BWAHAHAA....actually....i kinda feel like that isn't such an impossibility. But really...i haven't been drinking...much...LOL....just dr pepper....and hot chocolate/coffee....not much really.
So if I open the gates and just start dumpin things out of my brain it is really not going to make any sense........i don't even think its much worth it. what does make me sad is that I had a lot of things that would have made great topics for blogging and now I don't remember what they were. *SIGH* That makes me so sad.....cuz I'm sitting here stumped.
Today in numbers:
(1) the number of YUMMY Reese Klondike bars I've eaten today (they're new and beat any klondike bars i've ever eaten)
(2) the number of kooky dove messages I've opened today (ya know how the dove chocolates have little "promises" in them? Mine today were: Be mischievious, it feels good. And the other one was: Do what feels right. Hmmm....strange)
(3) the number of caffeinated drinks I've had today
(4) the number of phones that are off the hook in pledge central where I am here at work right now
(5) the number of days until Monday hits me again (hopefully the next one won't hit me as hard as yesterday did)
(6) the number of times i've went down the hall to get something and forgot what it was....actually, I don't really remember how many times that has happened today, but six sounds alright...
(7) the number of minutes i've spent staring into space trying to think of a number to go with seven....LOL
(8) the number of pounds it feels like I have added to my total body weight since this morning...I have GOT to stay aWAY from the snack table. *SIGH*
(9) the number of hours I've been on the clock since this morning
(10) the number of tickets we were supposed to have for buddy guy AND the number of minutes we've spent trying to figure out why there are only 9 pairs showing up.
(11) the number of times I've been on the phone today (I think.......but then I have a bad memory....see #6...LOL)
(12) the number of minutes i was on hold before the thought came to my mind that susan must have forgotten me (yeah, i'm a little out of it...) BWAHAHA
(13) the number of minutes left before I get to leave work....wish I was going home...but i have to go to class....till 8:30. Yay.
(14) the number of hours till I have to leave my house to come back here
(15) the number of numbers I'm going to quit this little game at.......LOL
argh. i'm. tired. and. i. could. quickly. get. grumpy. if. provoked. LOL. please God, please don't let those goofy idiots in class be...goofy...tonight. I can't handle it. I've had all the goofy people I can handle for one day. PLEASE???
Okay...nuff rambling for one day.
Later.

1 comment:

  1. I think I missed something... what class are you taking again?
    and the weekend will be here before you know it and soon we will be complaining that we are so busy b/c of the holidays... it never does slow down does it????

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)