Saturday, October 28, 2006

I hate titles

I sit for like 15 minutes before every post trying to think of what to title it. LOL. Okay maybe not 15 minutes but it's still definitely a block. Maybe I should start titling it after I finish the post...but then I forget....oh well.

Grandmas House

Anyways, I took this picture of a painting at my mom's house today. It's a picture that my dad's mom painted of my mom's mom's house. So one of my grandma's painted my other grandma's house. LOL. That's my mom working in the garden to the side. This was painted in 1980 and I wasn't even around yet, but the place pretty much still looked like this when I came in the picture. That house isn't in the family anymore, but it sure holds lots of memories! And I can only imagine what kind of memories it has for my mom and her siblings since they were part of it's history for a lot longer than I was. *grin*

Today (the part of the day before the part where I took a picture of that painting), KC and I went up to Asheville with his parents and did a little shopping and ate at Frank's Pizza up there. Its like tradition now...if ya go to Asheville, ya gotta eat at Frank's! LOL. It IS pretty good though! Anywho, we picked up a fire extinguisher that we have to have before the fire inspection among other things. Now I just have to doublecheck the paperwork and make sure that it fits the specifications.

In one way, I'm so excited I wish we were already licensed and then again, I'm thinking...OH MY. We have so much to do, can we handle this? Its like getting ready to jump out of a plane and wondering if your parachute is going to work or if you'll survive the jump. LOL....not that I would know what that was like. *GRIN* Thats another thing on my list of things I've never tried. Don't plan to anytime soon either. =)

So here's what I'm wondering....the soonest I could get in to get the physical was on the Monday after the home visit....and I'm going to schedule the TB test in the same appointment. So do you get the TB results instantly (or at least in the same day) or should I try to get the TB test done this week so I'll have the results by the time I get the physical so the Dr. can fill out all the paperwork then? I'll probably call Monday to find out. I just thought I'd ask since I got an unexpected answer on the GAL issue and thought maybe I'd get one on this too. *grin* By the way, thanks for that comment, Jim, I'll have to check out that link you left. =)

Anyways, talking about Frank's pizza....I'm getting hungry...its almost 9:30 and Franks was the last thing I ate and that was at 12:30....LOL.

Off to make my tummy happy....
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)