Friday, October 06, 2006

How in the world....

can it be friday already? That doesn't seem at all possible. Not that I have a weekend to look forward to, as its packed to the gills with church and work. *sigh* Anyways.....

I skimmed through my bloglines this morning in an attempt to get somewhat caught up and thought since I don't have time for a really interesting post today (like the rest of this week), I would just link up to a few posts that caught my eye and made me smile.

This lady is an awesome photographer....very inspiring: simple as that
A thursday thirteen from one of my favorite blog-friends: thirteen favorite smells (have to agree on most of these)
Adventures in Juggling's thursday thirteen: Smile! (always good to be positive...they made me smile, too...)
Another favorite blog-buddy's thursday thirteen: things i love about NY (i'm not a big city girl, so I don't relate much here, but #12 made me laugh)

Oh yeah and almost forgot about this....but i got tagged....by Becky....go read her 5 things....#5 made me laugh out loud!!!
The Rules:List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. And it continues on in a vicious cycle.
1. I'd rather read a book than almost anything....although blogging and the internet are a very close second (actually, maybe equal depending on how good of a book it is....LOL)
2. My cat thinks he's a dog....he's almost got the howling downpat....he especially likes to work on this trick at strange hours of the night.
3. My cat sleeps in my hair on my pillow (that is when he's not practicing his yodeling). He started doing that when I first got him....his mummy abandoned him and I guess he thought I'd make a good subsitute...this was especially strange at first b/c for the first six months or so, sleeping in my hair also involved sucking on my earlobe and extremely loud purring....let me tell ya THAT is ticklish. And you couldn't PRY him away....i had to start sleeping with my arm over my ear....he eventually grew out of it, but he still likes to sleep in my hair with his chin on my head and he still purrs really loud....but i kinda like that.
4. I hate writing but I love blogging. Weird.
5. I have lots of shoes, but I hardly ever wear them all....one pair will end up as "the pick" and I'll wear them until I wear them out...and have no choice but to pick a "new pick" The rest sit in my closet and take up space. The only exception to this rule is my sneakers....they come out when I need them.....once or twice a week. So this summer's shoes....my brown flip flops and new balance sneakers.

Tag five friends....I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged already....or who reads this....so if you're reading this and you haven't done it...then I tag YOU! *grin* Let me know if you accept the challenge!

Have a great day!
Later!

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!!! You're back. My cat lays up at my head too. We have a king size bed and I can't reach my alarm if it sits on the night stand, so I just leave it on my bed. Maime LOVES my clock - she cuddles up to it. Oh and Yeah #5, I was trying to find one more weird, random thing...laundry is in the basement and I'm generally heading down there after I get dressed so......makes perfect sense to me. LOL TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:30 AM

    #4 and #5 apply to me, too. I have a closet full of shoes but pretty much 2 pairs that I wear on an everyday basis. My husband doesn't understand why I need all the others. But I do need them. In case there's a day when no other shoe will do!

    And, much as I love blogging, I have never wanted to be a professional writer. I only like writing when I'm not required to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)