Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ask me if I'm paranoid!

and the answer would have to be....110% most definitely YES! I swear (well, if I swore that is) that I am either a magnet for bad things or somebody's out to get me....LOL....and i'm not sure but what it might not be for good reasons.

I'm not kidding....I'm seriously considering nun-hood.....oh wait....you have to be single for that don't ya. Hum....maybe a nun disguise then. Yeah....like ol' whoopi in sister act.....maybe then...........

{rest of story on the idiotic male species and frustrating moments moved to Private Insanity}

Anyways....I'm super tired....i've been here 15 hours now and it time to go home.

Later, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)