Saturday, October 14, 2006

Almost over

In about 5 minutes, this fund drive week here at work will be over. Thank GOD! I actually feel okay today since I got home last night around 7:15 and was in bed by around 7:30....and slept almost 12 hours straight!!!!! WOOHOO....THAT felt great. Maybe a couple more nights like that and my brain will be back in (almost) proper working order. *smiles*

Anyways, I was trying to get caught up on my bloglines during my last quick break and read all the updated posts and came across this thursday thirteen. This is great! I LOVE quotes. I was sitting here and actually LAUGHED OUT LOUD at the these two quotes:

I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something.- Mitch Hedberg

The trouble with jogging is that, by the time you realize you're not in shape for it, it's too far to walk back.- Franklin P. Jones

LOL. Perfect random. Love it.

Okay....gotta wrap this baby up and get home. Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL weekend. Mine can only get better!

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Stumbled across your blog from a comment you left on my friend Staci's blog... and I just wanted to tell ya that I really like your blog! And I like RICE too!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)