Monday, September 18, 2006

Well, after re-reading this morning's post....I'm....don't know the word that fits here, but just let me say that this morning was apparently "random unconscious typing whatever flowed out my brain" at its finest, since I remember blogging this morning, but I do not remember typing out all that. Maybe I should blog that early more often b/c I just VAGUELY remember dreaming all of that now, but I was still barely awake when I typed that, so it was still pretty fresh. Very interesting concept there. Kinda scary actually....maybe blogging that early would not be a good idea since there is no real control over what comes out of this mental fog I'm operating under at that hour of the morning. LOL. Actually, that mental fog never really goes away...so....guess that means I should shut up now. ROFL.

Oh yeah, only five more posts and there will be exactly 150 meaningless rambling posts on this lovely little spot of webspace.

Well, I need to get off here....housework to do and KC needs the phone line to plug in to work....(as usual....its okay though, I love you anyways, dearest).

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)