Friday, September 08, 2006

Verdict:

This is definitely going to take some getting used to....I think. I also think I like it, but the jury is still out on that one.

Haven't posted in a little while....things have been quiet and I haven't had much to say....or at least not that I can post on this blog anyways. LOL.

I'll say this much...sometimes I amaze myself with my incredible stupidity. It took me two days of thinking about it before I went: Oh DUH....*smacking self in forehead*

Sister's Night Out was last night....we had a good time...ended up at KR's house and had pizza and played games...it was great.

Tonight KC and I are going to go to the Historic Downtown *our town* Festival....its always lots of fun....I doubt I'll take my camera just cuz its usually packed and I'd hate to lose it or it get stolen, plus I'm too lazy. LOL. So what else is new?

Well, I'm outa here....oh yeah, by the way, HAPPY FRIDAY!

Later, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)