Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ugh

Have I mentioned lately how incredibly irritating dialup is??? Well, in case I haven't....IT IS! GRRRRRR.

Today's random ponderings:
Watched bicentennial man today and that is a really sad movie. *sigh* I do not like movies that make me think about my own mortality. One day I'm going to be old and going to friends funerals and knowing that mine will probably happen soon....(unless of course I die young, which isn't exactly a nice thought either since I'd like to enjoy life a little longer)...and looking in the mirror, I'm going to wish I still looked good enough to get hit on even though it really irritates me now, not to mention the thoughts of sitting in some home somewhere, looking out the window, wishing I could go out and play a game of tennis or go rollerblading just one more time before I died and knowing that my body wouldn't ever be young enough to do it again...its very depressing. I mean, if I live to be 70, I've already used up almost a third of my life and what good has it been? I wish I could stop time now. Chances are, this is the best part of my life and its flying by.....ugh. too depressing.

Oh yeah...a happy note....KC is home now. YAY! He got home yesterday afternoon. I was...and still am SO happy that he's back. I actually slept good last night for the first time since Sunday night. Sweet.

Today we went to Carowinds for the company picnic where KC works. That was....interesting. LOL. He works with a lot of nice people. However, I thought I was going to die when one of the nice people said he liked this blog....oh my heavens....it always flips me out to find out that people I know sometimes read this. YIKES. I mean, its a public blog, so anyone can see it, but I never imagined people who know me in real life might be interested enough to check it out. *grin* Anyways, KC was apparently bragging about my pictures (he's very sweet like that) and opened my blog to show the nice people he works with. Speaking of the photography...I need to get busy again and post some new pictures over there...I've been quite lazy lately....oops...digressing again. Back to the topic of Carowinds....it was totally crowded and there were long lines even for the crummy rides....that was aggravating. So we just picked the rides that we REALLY wanted to ride and waited...and waited...*Sigh* I hate lines. Favorite ride: DropZone (as usual) 2nd favorite: Top gun (also as usual) one we didn't ride b/c the line was wayyy too long: the borg. And that about sums it up.

So I finally got a myspace page (although I tried searching for myself and i'm not found, but I have public profile....its strange)...not that I'm going to use it for anything besides chatting with friends...I can't believe how many people I KNOW on there. Kinda crazy....but anyways....I'm happy with my blog here and I do good to keep one going, so I'm not even going to attempt to blog in more than one place. ROFL. Its kinda bad already b/c I will blog all this stuff on here and then I'll go to tell somebody something and they'll say...oh, yeah...I knew that already....now my conversations with friends and family that check up on me here regularly starts out like this: have you read my blog lately? Okay then....let me tell you about what happened....or....Okay then....never mind. ROFL.

*sigh*

Okay...nuff rambling for one night. I'm seriously tired and I want to go to bed.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)