Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday

Don't ya know, its VERY irritating to be at work trying to do your job and have the network keep dropping out. It always happens when I've typed out an email and hit send. Luckily, emails stay in the outbox instead of disappearing. Unfortunately, blogs don't do the same. LOL.

So I might just come back later and finish this post b/c I am not in the mood to type a long post and then have it disappear. *GRRRR* =)

Kay....I'm back now. So its a good thing I didn't try to finish posting earlier b/c the internet dropped again right after I saved the above two paragraphs. Progress is great even though the bugs on the way can sometimes be annoying....but, once the bugs are worked out, it will be lovely.

So its getting late and I'm contemplating going to bed...I just want to make sure that I'm tired enough before I get there to not lay there and stare at the ceiling for hours. This evening was not quite as productive as last night. I've been much lazier tonight. *sigh* I just don't feel like doing anything. I'm restless and grumpy. I hate that. Plus my stomach hurts. Not sure why.

I watched Bewitched a few minutes ago...it was alright. It seemed kinda dumb and not really as funny as the previews made it look. Then again, I'm not in the best mood, so maybe that has something to do with it. I started watching Anger Management and fast forwarded through the first 5 scenes. That didn't help my mood any. Not a good idea to watch a movie with multiple scenes containing excessively angry people....can we say potty mouth? Not to mention a few other things thrown in that I didn't care too much for....bummer. Oh well...least they're borrowed and not rented....didn't waste any money on those.

KCz cat has been unusually loving to me tonight. Normally our cats are...well...our cats. My cat doesn't get along too well with KC and KCz cat doesn't get along too well with me. But tonight, she's been rather cuddly. Kinda freakin me out a little. When I was watching Bewitched, her pupils got really big in the scene where what's her name tells the guy that she really is a witch and she looked at me really creepy like and then jumped off my lap. Sometimes I think that cat is...strange. I'm not kidding. Its why we don't normally get along...my cat is not that way at all....i love my cat. Anyways, so if you don't hear from me again, its because KCz cat has turned me into a toad or somethng. ROFL. Just kidding. LOL What is really funny about Snowball is that she HATES my singing. I don't care what song it is, if I start humming, singing, or whatever, she will come out from whereever she is and come head butt me....its like she's saying PLEASE STOP. LOL. It kinda gives me a complex. ROFL.

Well, I think I'm going to go play this little Yahoo game that MV hooked me up on called Cake Mania or something....or another game....something to occupy me until my eyelids refuse to stay open any longer.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)