Thursday, September 14, 2006

Too Much Fun....

I am totally loving the huge difference in difficulty (or lack there-of) of the beta blogger for changing things around. I'm having way too much fun with this.

So if you were lucky enough to catch my blog before 10am this morning, then you caught the 12am changes...but I'm thinking, you're probably luckier if you missed those. I totally wasn't loving it in the light of day. LOL. BUT, I got an answer to my email to the Kristie at ShabbyPrincess.com, who said I could use her digital scrapbook elements from this collection to decorate my lil blog. NOW...I'm lovin it. And its not McDonalds either. *GRIN* My only bug that I can't seem to get worked out, is the background...it looks great if you maximize the screen, or at least it does on mine, but if someone has a smaller screen or if the screen is not maximized, then the polkadots end up running into the sidebar on one side and you can't even see them on the other. So if there happen to be any people reading this that know how to fix this so that the background will shrink on smaller screens....can you let me know please? I'm stumped.

Anyways, hopefully tonight, I'm going to change my header to incorporate the elements from the kit....then it will all match....yay! *smiles* And HOPEFULLY, tonight I won't be the wide-eyed chick from the previous post, b/c I sure don't plan on staying up that late again. Especially since this is the second morning in a row that I have overslept. It was 2:30 this morning before I finally fell asleep and I don't even remember the alarm going off. I woke up 4 minutes after the normal departure time, and I didn't fly to work or anything, and I still made it 5 minutes early. How good am I? *GRIN*

So no news in my life right now. I need to get back to those random postings stuff, but not today...at least not right now. I'm pretty out of it today even though I did catch a 40 minute snooze in my car at lunch. *grin* I would have gotten an hour, but Jethro in the maintenance department decided to mow the grass near where I was parked....just long enough to get me good and aggravated before moving on so that I couldn't fall back asleep before my time was up. *Siiiigh*

Later.

2 comments:

  1. love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:14 AM

    Hi! As much as I like the cool scrapping look, the right column goes over your words and then they are too hard to read. Is there any way to fix that???
    Glad KC is home w/ you again. I hate when my dh is out of town.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)