Monday, September 11, 2006

One less worry

He had a safe flight. Thats one less thing for me to worry about. Now....I'm sure I'll come up with something else....like....the return flight for example. At least that one won't be on 9/11...

See....he wasn't going to mention the fact that his flight and 9/11 were the same day. Until someone mentioned it to me....(if you're reading this...you know who you are, and I still love you, girl)....anyways, then I mentioned it to KC and he's like....oh. You put it together. I was hoping you wouldn't. There isn't anything to worry about....and I knew you would. So I'm like...no. I'm not worried. Its been 5 years, right? Thats not like a significant anniversary or anything. Why worry? LOL. Then....I sat at my computer at work and kept refreshing the page with the flight information from the airport....waiting for it to show that his plane had landed. No, I wasn't worried. NOT IN THE LEAST. Right.

But it is all good. I will surviveeeeeeee.....hey hey....(LOL)

So....on the positive side:
  • I get to spend some time with my lil' bud from church who is hanging out with me here tonight.
  • We ate Japanese for supper...YUMMY (KC hates Japanese food, so I rarely get to eat it)
  • I got my scrappin desk cleaned off.
  • Did a load of laundry.
  • Went through my closet and weeded out some stuff that I haven't worn in forever.
  • Finished my book....

So its definitely been a more productive Monday evening than usual....but I'd rather have you home, baby (if you're reading this). Of course, I'd rather have you home even if you're NOT reading this, but thats beside the point. OH by the way...if you're reading this....MV says she doesn't want you home....but don't listen to her. I love you, KC-babe.

Okay....nuff mushy, sappy junk. MV is laughing. She says "AMEN" I don't have a clue why. ROFL! =)

Anywho....I've been contemplating a blog makeover....not sure sure what I'm going to do yet, but I'm thinking about it. I'm getting bored. Maybe I'll work on that tomorrow night. It's already 9:30, so I don't really want to start it now.

Alrighty...I'm heading off for now since that is about all the blather that I feel like typing out of my brain right now.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)