Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No Rocks Allowed

Well, this morning has all appearances of being a better morning than yesterday. I don't feel nearly so bad....it still hurts a little, but nothing I can't deal with. Yesterday was definitely rough. *sigh*

Another night of weird dreams....so this time I dreamed:
  • I found a baby doll in a cradle outside at the house I grew up in....and it was getting wet from the rain so I rescued it.
  • I was at a yard sale....the guy tried to sell his kid and some other guy bought him and then dumped him off and someone was trying to hurt him so I followed him...suddenly we were in the parking lot of the church where I grew up and the kid was trying to survive and I was his sister....next thing I knew, the kid's brother was helping me fight off some guy that was trying to get all of us and we were using pitchforks and I didn't want to kill him. Then I woke up.

Weird? Definitely.

Well, its time to head out for work and today I am not ready. LOL. No excel file/rock in my stomach woke me up today. LOL...thank goodness!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)