Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Lot Of Random...

Can I just say ONE MORE TIME....how much I HATE being this busy? Okay....good. Thanks. Actually, I'm pretty happy b/c tomorrow I'm taking the day off to get caught up before that wedding on Friday night. And speaking of that...OH MY....I'm so nervous....I do not like being the main photographer at the first wedding I've ever done....ARRGHHHHH....what if I mess it up?

Anyways. I had a whole lot of random thoughts in my head driving home...now lets just see if I can remember them all.

Okay...that's a good place to start...my memory....or in this case...the SERIOUS LACK thereof. I am not supposed to forget things like this...I'm only 23...there has to be some pill I can take for this. This is DUMB. Today...TWICE....I forgot that I had previously said I wouldn't do something, then turned around and did it. I honestly didn't intentionally do it....so whats wrong with me? I'm pretty sure that's a NOT a good thing. Why can't I choose the things I forget....everything I WANT to forget sticks with me forever and things I shouldn't forget...well...obviously...I do. *sigh*

I got two new tires on my car today. They also did an alignment on all four tires. I got it back this afternoon and thought hey...it drives straight....I'd forgotten that cars aren't SUPPOSED to pull to the right! LOL....thats why I had to get two new tires to start with. Oops. Then I got to thinking (yeah, I know, scary, right?)...what was normal to me b/c I'd gotten adjusted to it, was really ABnormal....think about that for a sec. My normal is really ABNORMAL. And such is the story of my life. Guess that means that all those people that I think are weird....might really be the normal ones. Scary. But you know what they say....Everybody's normal till you get to know them. LOL.

There was one other thing I was thinking about...but I think I'll save it for another post...its almost time to leave for church.

Catcha...
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)