Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's official!

Faith has had MULTIPLE cows. Not only that, the COWS have had cows. So we got home last night to a welcoming party that was MOST unwelcome. Our home has been invaded by the ant army once again. Only worse. This time they came in through a hole next to the bathtub in the hall bath....and proceeded to migrate their troops throughout the house. As I sit here typing, a parade of ants is marching across my desk. I would kill them, but we got some extra strength ant traps from our neighbor and they are eating it up, so I'm just waiting for them to parade back home and kill all their friends. GRRRR. We cleaned all the house last night, but this morning they are still here. So we broke out the ant traps. How IRRITATING.

Oh, and we're back to dialup again. THAT is irritating. Last week's high speed spoiled me. In the time it took for the pages to load to get me into this screen, I got my clothes ironed for church, put lotion on, got dressed and came back and still had to wait a few times. I HATE dialup, and I HATE the end of vacations....but it is good to see my babies again. *GRIN* The cats were SO happy to see us...it was almost funny.

Anyway....rant over for now.....gotta finish getting ready.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm glad you are back! I'm glad you had fun! I'm sorry you don't have high-speed internet at home and I'm sorry the ants are there too!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)