Sunday, September 17, 2006

I don't CARE!

*warning---not a good mood*

Chalk another one up....I've lost count now...I'm not even going to bother. But you know what? I don't care. I really just DON'T CARE! I can't think of a single GOOD thing to say right now, so I'm not going to bother with that either. Because frankly, if I typed out all the thoughts in my head right this minute....well, it would most definitely get ugly. I've already picked a fight with KC....all the way home from church....he's most assuredly getting the brunt of my bad mood. Poor guy. We have made up now (okay, so that is ONE good thing) but I'm still mad. Not at him, I never was, he just happened to get in the car and say the wrong thing, which wouldn't really have been the wrong thing had I been in the right mood. *sigh* But you know what.....

I.....DO.....NOT.....CARE!

And thats all i have to say.

I'm going to bed now. Maybe a nap will improve my mood. That is, if the scowl on my face will relax enough to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)