Monday, September 11, 2006

A Garfield Monday

Speaking of Garfield, the comic in yesterday's paper was pretty funny. I think its hysterical how much our two cats are so like Garfield and Odie....but anyways, I digress

So I can already feel the beginning of a rough week. A LONG rough week. *sigh* *humming off key* ....I will surviveeeee..... (just as long as he does...LOL). Anyways, am I a little freaked out by the fact that he's in a plane on the anniversary of 9/11....yeah a little. Will I be worried until I find out that he made it okay...yeah, most definitely. So until lunchtime I'm going to be biting my nails....the worst part? They're gonna be taking down our network to do some changes here at work so I won't even have the internet to distract me from worrying. YIKES. Which is why I'm getting on here now and typing out all my frustrations. Sometimes it helps just to open this screen and pound out on the keyboard all the thoughts that are running around inside my head. Of course, then I have to go back and screen all the un-postable thoughts out.....*grin*

Well....have to run....time is getting short for net time....

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)