Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blogger ADD and other random morning thoughts

So this is a quick post before i forget...and before I have to get busy working....I'm going to try to come back at lunch and post a Thursday Thirteen (had to say that out loud so I'd be more likely to actually come back and do it...LOL).

Yesterday I'm reading my bloglines and get to this one and I was like whoa....is that MY name? I had to laugh out loud....Blogger ADD....that is tooooo funny. Becky is definitely ranked right up there with me....I mean, look at the name of her blog....think we have anything in common? *grin* A woman after my own heart! *grin* She's very cool and you can check her out at Random Thoughts from the Queen of Scrap. (and I'm not just saying that because she talked about me....ROFL!)

Susan....glad yesterday went okay for you! Hope today goes well and they don't find anything at all....I thought about you this morning at 7:02! *smiles* Hey, you need to get back in here to work....you're missing all the excitement. *smiles*

Here is a great RANDOM WEIRD song that I've been singing to myself for the last couple of days and thought I'd share. Its like a strange spinoff of Romeo & Juliet and its called Lady Margret. It is apparently a folk tune but I heard it on the Cold Mountain Soundtrack. I had to think about it for awhile before I figured out what it was talking about and then CV googled it (gotta love google). My favorite part of the song (i guess cuz of the strange dreams I had earlier this week):

......Lady Margret appeared all dressed in white
Standing at his bed feet
She said "How do you like your bed?
And how do you like your sheet?
And how do you like your fair, young bride that's laying in your arms asleep?"
He said "Very well do I like my bed.
Much better do I like my sheet.
But most of all that fair, young girl standing at my bed feet."
Then once he kissed her lily white hand
And twice he kissed her cheek
Three times he kissed her cold corpsy lips then he fell into her arms asleep.
The night passed away and the day came on
Into the morning light
Sweet William said "I'm troubled in my head
by the dreams that I dreamed last night.
Such dreams, such dreams as these I know they mean no good......

Yep....no good. Anyways....thats all the random for now.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)