Friday, September 22, 2006

The Best Time...and other Random Thoughts

It's almost 5:00 on a Friday. Woohoo! Too bad the night is booked.....like the story of my life. My calendar is so full that I have to schedule bathroom time now! BWAHAHA....just kidding...its not THAT full. But its pretty close. *sigh* So tonight is our choir singing at church...I'd skip it, but since I sing in the choir and the slave driver/choir director is also my dh, I don't quite think I could get away with it. LOL. Anyways, speaking of that DH, my phone is ringing passionate kisses....okay I'm back now.

And then my office phone rings. So after another brief pause in typing (which I'm sure you did not notice) I'm back again. LOL..

Got a lot done at work today....now I'm just waiting for the responses to my emails and calls and requisitions and all that lovely stuff...or 5 oclock...whichever comes first. *smiles* At this point, its looking like 5 oclock is coming first. *GRIN*

Random ponderings of the day:
Who writes the little remarks on the hot sauce packets from Taco Bell. I was just thinking the other day....these are getting kinda old....its been the same ol "bike tires scare me" and "I read a great deal of pleasure in your palm" for a long time now....and voila...its like they read my mind. I open my taco bell bag today and pull out my lunch and what do I see but a bunch of FRESH hot sauce wit! *grin*

Today's hot sauce messages:
  • "Ahhh...we meet again."
  • "I'm taking the day off. See next packet."
  • "Will you marry me?"
  • "I'm just doing this between films"
  • "Will you scratch my back?"
  • "Not it."
  • "Scratch & Sniff. Gotcha."

Too funny....my favorite was the packet taking the day off....LOL. However....how many hot sauce packages do they think I need for one burrito? SHEESH.

One last pondering....maybe if I sit here and slurp all those hot sauce packets they will kill my voice and give me a good excuse to miss the singing tonight....yeah....I know...bad idea. LOL

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:23 AM

    wow look at all the TT comments you got!

    I also love reading the taco bell sauce packets.... Haven't been there in awhile... gonna have to remedy that.

    Take it easy!
    ~Denise aka NYNative

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)