Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Another busy day

I am SO tired. Work was very busy today, and after I got home, we headed straight (well, not exactly, we made a pitstop at KFC/TacoBell) to church for choir practice. My darling hubby (the slave driver/choir director) kept us for TWO and A HALF HOURS!!! EEEK. Yeah, after he said in the car on the way that he was going to try to make it short so we could get home before our car turned into a pumpkin. LOL. Okay so he didn't quite say it like that, but my way sounds better. ROFL!!!

Anyways, so in other news....poor LL (remember her?)....she had a terribly rough day today. *shaking head in sorrow* Let me see....this morning she saw me walking across campus with a human of the MALE persuasion (also known as my coworker, Roger). He's older than my dad, not to mention engaged, AND we were coming back from the business office through a totally public place on a completely innocent errand, but I'm sure that won't stop LL's imagination! THEN, she comes into our building looking for her "boys" only to find that they are not there today.....they went on a business day trip out of town WITH LL's FAVORITE FEMALE INSTRUCTOR (of course, they were back this afternoon, but alas, LL missed that...and I'm sure she also missed the BUSINESS part of the trip AND the one day part...LOL....wonder what kind of rumors will come from that!). And as a final insult, she was in the audience at a presentation on a historical event, during which she proceeded to talk even after being "shushed" and someone went up to her and told her to "shut up." OH! OH! Her "bad" list is growing longer. Now mind you, I didn't hear all this myself, but I have it from a very reliable source. Poooor Lady. *shaking head again* Just terrible. Speaking of terrible, I have to be careful...I almost said her name twice....THAT would be bad! LOL.

It seems like I had other things running around my brain that I wanted to dump out on here, but unfortunately....they're not coming to me...and KC is falling asleep on me, so I need to jump off here anyways.

Oh...one of them: a black cat ran in front of us on the way to choir practice. And then our wait at KFC/Taco Bell was the fastest ever!!! AND we made it to choir on time even though we should have been late. Do the bad luck black cats ever have the reverse effect? Or should I be waiting for the other shoe to drop? LOL. Just kidding...I'm not superstitious *knock on wood* ROFL! I'm so stupid. LOL

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:52 AM

    Faith, you crack me up. I absolutely LOVE your randomness.
    You have great choir members though - at an hour and fifteen minutes our choir prepares to walk out on our director.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)