Sunday, August 06, 2006

QUICK post

And I do mean quick. LOL....its time to leave for church....actually three minutes ago and I won't be home till late tonight since VBS starts tonight and I'll be up there all day to finish getting ready before it starts....so I just wanted to hop on and post REALLY quick.

Convention was totally awesome. Donna Downey's class was my favorite. She was really cool. I've got some pictures but there is no way I have time right this minute to wait for blogger to upload them, so maybe if its not too late when I get home tonight, I can post them then. Another really cool thing at convention was that I got to meet an online friend from Scrapjazz. I have a picture of that too.....and I'll be back to post all that and links later tonight...if I'm not dead. LOL.

Later ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)