Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

Oh man....I am SOO ready for the weekend....mostly b/c on Saturday we'll be going HERE! for a WHOLE WEEK! WOOOOHOOOO! Can we say EXCITED? I'm so ready to get out of Dodge! And with the month ahead....which is so crammed that there is not a free Saturday in sight until the middle of October (yeah its true...I just checked...bummer)....I think we're definitely going to need to be rested up before all that.

Now to get the house/petsitter lined up for the week so I won't worry about leaving my babies alone all week.....I'm not sure I'll be able to manage without them. *sigh* My big fat Jango sleeps on my pillow with his chin on my head most of the time and his purring puts me to sleep....how am I gonna survive a week without his cuddliness. *sigh* But its vacation...and its going to be worth it...and he hates the car....he cries whenever its moving....and that would be a long five hours b/c he doesn't just "CRY" he moans, screams, yowls, etc. LOL.

Eh...anyways. Not much else going on except for the eagerly anticipated trip. Everything has been rather quiet lately. Well...ya know...not really but some things ya just can't talk about. Not that anyone is reading this who would care....but ya never know. Wouldn't want to expose how truly insane I really am. *smiles*

{Missing paragraph on the idiotic male species moved to Private Insanity}

Okay so I know I'm weird, but I seriously have a guilt complex. Its like I'm not doing anything to be guilty about so I blow little things up in my head so I'll have something to fret over. Is this a carryover from my worrywart personality that my mother handed down? KC and I discussed this at length last night. He seems to think that the things that I'm feeling guilty over are just blown up "mountains out of molehills" that I needn't worry about....but I can't NOT worry about something....yeah...I'm just weeeeird. Is very frustrating b/c I hate a guilty feeling especially when I KNOW its not something I should feel guilty over. Can't tell you the number of times I've gone to someone or apologized for something "just to be sure" and they have no clue what I'm talking about or didn't think anything of it.....that will make ya feel stupid.... GRRRRR. Oh well...whats one more frustrating issue in my "already overloaded with frustrating things" life.

Okay....nuff venting for one day....its time to head out and that means only three days left till saturday!!!!!!!

Later!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you are going to have such a great trip! I can't wait to see your pics!
    Have fun! I hope you check in on us bloggers while you are gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I keep telling ya........."don't worry over stuff that you have no control over"......like stupid men.........floods.......stupid men.....hurricanes.......stupid men.......random acts of God...and lastly........stupid men.........

    susan

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)