Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm PSYCHED....iTs FrIdAy

It appears that blogger is really S L O W today, so I'm going to publish this and see if it works and then I'll just come back and edit the post. I can't stand typing a whole bunch of words and then losing it. That would make my day, which has gone SO well thus far, well....it would make it less joyful. That wouldn't be good....so here goes....

Okay it gave me an error message, but it seems like it DID post....so here goes nuthin.....

YAY PEOPLE....its 4:32....only 28 minutes to go and by the time I post this, it will probably be more like 15 minutes to go.....Vacation is ALMOST HERE! WOOHOO. I have been sooo hyper today....its been a LONG time since I have been this excited over a vacation...probably since the last time we went on vacation...ROFL!!!!!

So really, I have to say it....today has been incredible. Not that I'm superstitious, but I have to knock on wood here.....its been TOO perfect. For example: I had to go to walmart at lunch and pick up a few things for our trip. I pulled into the parking lot and all the way up next to the handicap parking was an empty spot....no one had just left....it was just...WAITING on me. How cool is that? And this is FRIDAY at the SUPER walmart....you NEVER get a front row seat on Friday! Then, I get all my stuff without having one single "stupid men" incident and get in my car and run down to the gas station which has like at least one car waiting for every pump...and somebody pulls away and leaves a pump open and NO one moved over to get it....so I was able to just pull straight on in and fill'er up.....the best part? Didn't have a single "stupid men" incident. And the trend continued....I stop at Taco Bell for lunch (normally at least a 15 minute wait, but I figured that would be the TRUE test of my stroke of....blessings)....and what'dya know....pull up to the ordering thing, pull up to the window, pay and get my food in less than 3 minutes. SWEEEEET baby!!!!!! Why can't every day be just this good??? Now I'm knockin on wood....watch me go home and find the cat dead or something terrible like that. Oooh, stop it ms pessimist.....okay. Anyway.

Can you tell by this post how HYPER i am today? Eek, its bad. I have been bouncing off the walls!

So what is UP with crazy church signs?????? I've been pondering this for the last week....its that SAME church with the crazy signs I talked about a couple months ago....if they wanted my attention, they got it, but I'd never darken the door....come on now....

Last week's sign:
Side A: "DON'T BITE THE HAND"
Side B: "GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST"
(what in the WORLD???)

This week's sign:
Side A: "WHERE IS THE CITY FOURSQUARE"
Side B: "NO BUDDIES IN HELL"
(this one seems to be out of this world...LOL)

Okay, so I'm thinking....this has got to be a weird way of passing secret messages. Its a conspiracy....there has to be something going on....they don't make sense in ANY way....they don't make Bible sense and they CERTAINLY don't make common sense. It would be funny to watch cars going by.....either direction....a car drives by the church and the head shakes in a puzzled manner for at least 5 minutes past it.....ROFL!!! Imagine a line up of cars that have just passed the church....a whole bunch of people shaking their heads....BWAHAHA....yeah...i have a weird imagination. ROFL!

And then there are the church signs I pass that make me go, "hey...that's smart" or "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

One a couple of weeks ago (not on the weird church):
"BE PREPARED, YOU CAN'T RETAKE THE FINAL EXAM"
(thats a good point!)

One today that made me laugh (again....not on the weird church):
"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? -GOD"
(ROFL....)

Well....guess what?! Its 4:58.....I am SO outa here. Hopefully I'll be checking in on the HIGHSPEED INTERNET in our condo! *GRIN* Its amazing what those two words do to a person who only has dialup at home. ROFL!

Later, ya'll!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)