Monday, August 07, 2006

I was right....

I was dead last night. LOL. I think the day I agreed to be in charge of crafts for ages 2-15 for VBS this year....well...I think I must have been out of my mind cuz I don't know WHAT I was thinking. SHEESH.

Anyways, I'm back to post those pictures I promised. Fingers crossed that blogger works today! So the first picture was taken in my favorite class of all...where we did this project of covering wooden letters. I actually covered both sides of the "A" and "T" so that I can reverse them whenever I want a different look. Cool, huh? Learned some new techniques for covering letters and totally LOVED Donna Downey. You can check her out here if you want to see some of her pictures from convention or more of her stuff. She was great!

The other classes were pretty cool, too...I didn't get any pictures in the other classes, but here is the link to one of them. The other class was a Bazzill and Basic Grey class which was VERY fast paced and I barely kept up, much less took any pictures. LOL.

One thing that kinda aggravated me was that I didn't give myself enough time between classes to do much shopping in the vendor faire....I kept passing things up b/c the lines were long and said I'd just come back later but then later I didn't have any time left at all. *SIGH* So I took $100 with me and spent around $46 and that included lunch. GRRRRR.

Something that was really cool though....I met up with this lady that I met on Scrapjazz awhile back....we didn't get to talk much but it was neat to meet an online friend. I hope she got a better picture of us b/c I'm totally cheesing in this one....{*gag* can we say dork?}....but anyways. So that was my fun weekend.

Now....gotta get ready for work....and after work....back to VBS. Joy.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to meet you!!!! Hopefully next time we can spend some time together!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)