Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hump Day

And oh my...Friday can't get here quick enough! BUT there are only TWO workdays left until Saturday! Yayyyy! I really hope this vacation is at least half as awesome as our vacation LAST year at this time which was in Vegas. It would be hard to top that trip. I'd tell ya about it, but ya know what they say....what happens in vegas....LOL.

So I still don't have a picture of Looney Lady but someone was telling me today about this "tale" that she told THEM. Bless it...she does have issues....she has to....I mean, who would talk about stuff like that to just anybody they happen to come in contact with? I know I'm slightly off-balanced, but she makes me look normal...not an easy feat! ROFL!!!! Anyways, so according to what she told this person who told me (and taking into account how things get confused when passing along the grapevine...LOL) she thinks women (and this friend of hers in particular) are....well....maybe I shouldn't use that term.....but basically she thinks they get too much of a good thing. And the reason she thinks this is because her friend used to come and stay with her for a week every summer and while staying with her, one night she wanted LL to share LL's husband with her. And when LL wouldn't, the friend went out and found a guy to spend the night with her. And the friend didn't come this year....i'm assuming b/c of the "incident". But ya know....thats a strange story...knowing LL's...uh...way of thinking....she probably imagined the whole thing in a fit of jealousy. As much as she does not like me....I still can't help feeling sorry for her...I know I'm kooky, but at least I'm aware of that fact....she thinks she's normal.

*sigh* Oh well....its about time to head out of here....so I guess I'll be talkin to ya....

Later!

1 comment:

  1. "I know I'm slightly off-balanced, but she makes me look normal...not an easy feat!"
    Stop it! You're crackin' me up!!!
    It wouldn't be so funny, except that I KNOW WHO LL IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

    You better check in to this blog while you're on vacation!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)