Thursday, August 10, 2006

Has it really been 3 DAYS?

Since I last posted? Sheesh....I have been SO busy. And I am SO tired. This VBS thing is killing me. I don't think I'm going to be up for it next year. I think next year, I'm taking the Vacation and leaving the Bible School to the people who have the patience and nerves to deal with it. Honestly, this has not been a good week for me....they are jumpin' all up and down all over my last nerve. I'm not sure if its because they're not mine or just the basic fact that we don't have any right now thats shortening my fuse but I'm seriously not handling it well. Maybe its just me...I don't know. All I know is I'm tired....of everything. {Gripe, gripe, gripe. Yeah, I know....I'm sorry} Another thing thats bugging me right now {sorry again...just can't stop} is that the count is up to SIX: couples in our group of friends that are due between October and March/April. And thats NOT counting the ones that are simply in the "acquaintance" group. I don't know what they're all drinking or how its missing me but I'm kinda sick of it. This has just been a rough week, top it off by being tired and not feeling well, and if I keep going I'm going to end up having a wonderful pity party complete with real crocodile tears....so......

On the positive side....or would this also be negative....anywho, VBS hasn't been all bad. There are always some kids that stick out...these are my favorites this year. Yeah I know, we don't pick favorites, but everybody knows it happens, you just can't let it show. LOL. These are good kids. Makes up for some of the not so sweet ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)