Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday. Yay.

Could you see the enthusiasm in THAT title? Yeah. I thought not. Actually. I. Am. All. Out. Of. Enthusiasm. I burned it all out in kids crafts in VBS. Along with my optimistic, creative, upbeat, patient personality. Yep...its all gone....all thats left is a guilty feeling for being burned out....oh and a little bit of complaining, negative, impatient, grumpy personality. Okay...a lot. LOL. Okay.....see there....I still have a little bit of laugh left. *sigh* just a little.

Not much to say today except I'm so tired. same old story. But on the bright side...I survived the last night of VBS crafts and all thats left is the "program." How bout a hallelujah?! Never mind.

I'm sorry....I don't have anything positive to say today. Let me go find something random to leave you with......

Ahhh...a quote:
Elizabeth Swann: There will come a time when you'll have the chance to do the right thing.
Jack Sparrow: I love those moments. I love to wave at them as they pass by.

Oh...here's another....
Elizabeth Swann: It's real!
Norrington: My God. You actually were telling the truth.
Jack Sparrow: I do that quite a lot. Yet people are always surprised.
Will Turner: With good reason.

LOL....okay

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)